Lufthansa - More Indian Than You Think

Lufthansa, a German airline is opening more flight routes to India. A new TV ad has been launched by Lufthansa to promote their brand among Indian Travellers. "Customer is the King" and understanding and serving their needs is vital for being successful in business. Lufthansa follows the winning business strategy to lure Indian Travellers.

Lufthansa is #MoreIndianThanYouThinkIt provides home like feel to its Indian passengers. 


Lufthansa understands and deeply respect its customers emotions, sentiments, attachments and way of living and habits and gives them the happiness to fly like Indian without anxiety. 

Lufthansa knowing its Indian customer needs offers Indian food, Desi entertainment, native language known host and pleasant hospitality service. Their Indian way of thinking and understanding their customers enables them to serve their needs best and this is the unique reason for their success.

The new TV ad conveys, "To win more Indian customers, living like an Indian one among them, respecting their Indian culture and values are equally important. Lufthansa through ad conveys the importance they give for their customers sentiments. Its services are #MoreIndianThanYouThink to best serve its Indian customers.

Every passenger can feel home on flying with Lufthansa, their service makes you forget that you are away from home.









As an Indian, I give more importance to relationships. My marriage life was tough initially, but I never gave up even after continual pressure from my family and friends. I never opted for divorce. I struggled a lot. The empathetic feeling is more in Indians. Feeling my pain, they asked me to divorce. Understanding their pain of seeing me as single and giving respect for marriage and relationship I tolerated and lived in the stressful relationship. Finally, reaped the benefit. The decision which I took being an Indian, respecting the culture and values had helped me to win in my life. Today, my husband is very good, kind and loving to me. The culture and values which I followed and respected made me successful in life. 


Lufthansa.jpg