3 key features of Airtel app

My Airtel app is the most useful and a must app for the subscribers of all Airtel services. Airtel app helps to manage DTH, Broadband, Prepaid & postpaid services, fixed line and all Airtel services in one place. My airtel app shows alerts for low balance, pack expiry and payment due date in my dashboard. It helps me a lot to explore all details at one place.

Here, I like to share about the 3 key features of Airtel app that best suit my lifestyle.

1. Safe and Secured Payments:  My Airtel app helps to recharge and pay bills online securely. It helps to pay my telephone and mobile bills without any hassles. This is the wonderful feature of the Airtel app which I love the most as it offers real time bill tracking. In my free time, in seconds, it helps to pay my bills securely. For paying bills, I need not go outside or stand in queue and spend my time in travelling for paying my telephone bill. Airtel app is the most convenient time saving app. In a hectic daily life, there are times, we use to quarrel about who should pay the bill every month in my family. Airtel app reduces the quarrel in our family and now everyone loves to pay the bill and recharge as it provides amazing offers on every recharge.

 Airtel Surprises coupons on all recharges for the value of recharge is very attractive. Airtel app not only ease our work of paying bills but also gave surprises for using their service. In a busy life, this Airtel app saves time and reduce my tension. Now since it includes zero data charges on app usage, my children are ready to happily recharge for me and get amazing surprises offers and coupons. We all love using Airtel app, it offers exciting rewards on every recharge and surprises on birthday week is an alluring feature.

airtel app.png

It helps to load cash, transfer money, prepaid recharge, booking tickets, bill payment and urgent sending of money to friends and family everything becomes easy with my Airtel app. The payment experience and card store feature is now PCI-DSS certified and so it reduces my tension and ensures a safe, secure and faster check out experience

All my time get sucks with office work and I can't do any work for myself or for my family. Now using airtel app in time, I am able to transfer money, recharge my DTH, internet package and make bill payments. In the busy schedule, before I use to feel helpless and I can't do any work. Now using Airtel app, I am able to help my family members and also get reward for the same.

2. I Want to feature: My Airtel app's new "I Want to" feature allows to make frequent tasks such as recharge of my mobile number quickly from the app’s home screen. It saves my time a lot and reduce my work. This customisable tab greatly helps to set shortcut for frequently done activities. I love this feature and it is of immense helpful to do my frequent task quickly.

3. Airtel Live: I can log on to Airtel Live and get news updates instantly. This feature helps me a lot, to stay update and suits my lifestyle to read news instantly when I am free at anytime and anywhere.