11 Amazing Vocabulary Phrases

English Phrases
  1. Every day I start my work at the crack of dawn. - very early morning
  2. I am blogging  for my bread and butter for Donkey's years. -living(in terms of money) ie., regular income, long years
  3. Blogging about single topic is really a Donkey Work which I hate to do.- hard,boring and repetitive work.
  4. The key to boost income is a tough nut to crack.-ways to,very hard
  5. Choosing blogging as a career is really scraping the barrel for me to earn income.- using worst idea/things as no other option available.
  6. Every day I fight to carve out time for blogging.-create

    English phrases
  7. I blog about interesting topics and try to butter up my readers. - flatter
  8. Announcing contests and prizes will make my blog popular?Money doesn't grow on trees.So I don't want to use a sledgehammer to crack a nut.- money not available in surplus so must not spend more,using more efforts/force than necessary
  9.  I'm keyed up about my writing style. - anxious
  10. But I don't want to feel blue thinking about my current situation.- feeling sad
  11. Catch you later.Now I m going to crack on with my newspaper.- continue