11 Crazy Jokes all about Women

1.Wife: If I dismiss the cook and make the food myself for a month, what will you pay me?
Husband: I won't have to pay you, you'll get my entire insurance amount. 

2. Why Men n Women Don’t Understand Each Other?
    Bcoz
      God Gave Good Brains To Men
   n
   Good Hearts To Women
    But
    Men Use Their Hearts
              &
    Women Use Their Brains


3.Before marriage: Roses are red, sky is blue. U r beautiful, I luv u.
After marriage: Roses are dead, I'm blue. U r my headache, one day I'll kill u.

4. Rich Man: Today, I have 14 Cars,
18 Bikes, 4 Bungalows, 3 Farm Houses
What do you have?
Poor Man: I have a boy
who’s Girl Friend is 




Your Daughter..!

men and women jokes

5.Man: Is there any way for long life?
Dr: Get married.
Man: Will it help?
Dr: No, but the thought of long life will never come.


6. Sardar’s Friend: Yaar,
Last Year The Name Plate Outside Your House 
Read Santa Singh, B.A. 
This Year It Reads Santa Singh, M.A. 
When Did You Finish Your Masters Degree? 
Sardar: You Don’t Understand. 
Last Year My Wife Died, 
I Put B.A. To Indicate “Bachelor Again”. 
Then I Took A Second Wife, So M.A. Is “Married Again”.




7.Q: Why do women live longer than men?
A: Shopping never causes heart attacks, but paying the bill does!


8.Wats the diff between Complete & Finished?
If you find good wife u r complete otherwise u r finished.


9.So many options: Poison, sleeping pills, hanging, jumping from a building, lying on train tracks, but we chose Marriage, slow and sure!


10.Have u heard about the man who threw his wife into a pond of crocodiles? He's now being harassed by the animal rights for being cruel to the crocodiles.

11.You know why women starts with ‘W’…
because all questions start with “W”.. ! 
Who ? 
Why ? 
What ? 
When ? 
Which ? 
Whom ? 
Where ? 

Finally Wife..!!!