About Australia


                 




Discovering Melbourne and delivering lifetime feast for eyes is my desire.

Melbourne Aquarium : First I want to visit the breathtaking GreatBarrier Reef-style exhibit.Dance of the Rays, movements of various aquatic animals(mainly mesmerizing sea jellies, spiky lion fish)want to observe and relax my mind forgetting myself.More excited  to run to the ice and WATCH majestic King and cheeky Gentoo penguins.If penquins DON'T BITE,want to take a snap sitting with penquins.Lastly in aquarium,want to walk in underwater close to giant stingrays, sharks and hundreds of amazing fish and have an unforgettaBLE EXPERIENCE for lifetime.

The Great Ocean Road :My eyes and heart want to capture the beauty of amazing coastal scenery,sandy beaches and jumping kangaroos.

My heart jumps to explore the spectacular city by kayak.Next Plan is to enjoy a on water dining experience in Yarra River.The sight of the colourful Yarra Valley with stunning waterfalls is enthralling and inspiring me to visit Melbourne.



Astonishing tall trees 

Attractive jumping Kangaroo







In Phillip Island, I have planned to spot Australia's largest fur seal colony, the Little Penguins,kangaroos and cuddly koalas.I am very keen to watch the parade of small penguins.Then love to experience bush walking,having leisure time in sandy beaches is the desire running in my mind.

Using Puffing Billy train ride visiting the forest areas,taking photos of diverse range of landscapes,Summerland Beach,French Island,Great Otway National Park I love to visit.

Lamingtons
lamington cake
Melbourne Planetarium,Galactic Circus is the very important spot I planned to give great fun time to my kids ,Ice Skating with my spouse.Royal botanic garden,Albert park-Countless birds,mammals,reptiles are there.I am specific to see -Emu bird and Epacris impressa flower and tall trees.

My mouth is watering and yearning to taste the Australia's traditional spongy and melted chocolate lamington cake.



Royal Botanic garden





               
Epacris impressa


Galactic Circus 


Art Galleries which attracted me....
 Art Tours of Melbourne with MELTours



I enjoyed by dreaming and visiting Melbourne by writing this post.Now it's your time to visit Melbourne NOW!’

Written for contest  "Its time to visit Melbourne"