Google Virtual Kidspace | Informative,Educative and Entertaining
Home » , » Speedy Weirdy ways to improve your Vocabulary

Speedy Weirdy ways to improve your Vocabulary

This passage may be ridiculous but at the end definitely you could recollect 8 to 10 words without efforts easily.


Message from a handy lover...Two days here cloudy.... to hear, your talks are melody...come to me, buddy..give me a candy...ready to embrace your sturdy physique.. I feel moody and I know I m needy of you. every night you are my teddy..
Simply I m nerdy and not a trendy chick. keep me as your lady otherwise my life ll be a tragedy..
I love you. Can you hear my reedy voice?
Don't think it as bloody messages written by a cuddy...
Think it as comedy don't get angry with my weirdy messages.
Keep me in your love custody..like an eddy of breeze I ll b around you..
It is my broody concern..please love me and it is the only remedy  to stop my weedy talks..

Vocabulary


Handy - close, convenient to handle, useful

Cloudy - sky covered with clouds

Melody -  pleasing music or song

Buddy -  close friend

Candy -  sweets

Ready - fully prepared, willing to do something

Sturdy - a well-built body of a person

Moody - temperamental, unpredictable changes of mood

Needy - poor, person needing emotional support

Teddy - a soft toy bear

Nerdy - dull, boring, unattractive person lacking skills

Trendy - fashionable

Lady - woman

Tragedy - an event causing great suffering or destruction

Reedy - voice or sound which is high in tone

Bloody - unpleasant

Cuddy - stupid person

Comedy - jokes or some entertainment which makes us laugh

Weirdy - strange behaviour

Custody - care, charge

Eddy - circular movement of wind

Remedy - cure

Broody - deeply thoughtful

Weedy - unwanted plants

3 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all important information. I’d like to see more posts like this.

    ReplyDelete

Get our Android App

Get our Android App