If you've got it, flaunt it!

One fine day I met you and that moment my life changed #fantastico.
My everyday is peppy beholding your spellbinding beauty.
I am lucky and feel proud to possess you.
Dear, who created you?
I want to thank and express my gratitude for bringing you in my life. 
Oh Creator! I love to salute you for your marvellous and excellence in creation.

Dear, the glimpse of your stylish, elegant and graceful appearance makes my heart bounce. Even in a hectic schedule, I specially enjoy the time when I am with you. Your smooth and soft touch drives me to continue my journey with you until my destiny. Many miles and distance we travelled together and it was really a memorable experience. You are awesome. Throughout the journey with your lovely presence, you accompanied me and I enjoyed the music, masthi and made perfect turns without any hitches. Nobody could understand the need of the hour and help me to go ahead like you. The comfort feeling you give me when we are together is an eternal bliss. Everyday you accompany me and your readiness, speed and pick up is what I love in you more. 

Ah, what magic is in you?
I don't feel the tiredness of our long journey when I am with you.
Can we pair together and #navigate through the world again?
I am zero fatigue and the drive with you is full of #peppy.
You beautify my life with your elegant presence.

At first time, on a delightful evening when we went outside together my heart flutters and I could not quantify that happiness. You made me realize what is pleasure and comfort in life. I adore and love to brag about you, dear. You are too friendly, loving and caring. My way is clear when you are with me. I have no little fear of getting lost when I am with you. The inner space and comfort you provide shows your loving big heart. 

I feel more relaxed every time when you entertain me with the #music.
You gave me a cozy experience and the journey with you is unforgettable.
You created a immediate #impact at first sight and a lasting impact overtime.
I am well noticed when I am with you. I saw many sparkling eyes seeing us with envy. Everyone talks about us and I feel proud on seeing the turning heads.

Dear, you made me feel worthy of respect. 
I don't want to miss you. Thanks for giving me full access to happiness by providing unlimited comforts.
Please be with me forever and bolster my journey.
I love you, and love you more ZICA.
If you've got it, flaunt it!
Share your love for ZICA.

This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.