30 Mind Blowing Riddles


  1. what has a mouth but can’t chew?
  2. what flies without wings?
  3. what loses its head every morning and gets it back every night?
  4. who can shave 25 times a day and still have a beard?
  5. what goes up and down without moving?
  6. what has a neck but no head?
  7. I have four legs but no tail, usually I am heard only at night.Who am I?
  8. what gets wetter as it dries?
  9. The more you take, the more you leave behind.What is it?
  10. If you drop me I’m sure to crack but give me a smile and I’ll always smile back.Who am I?
  11. what travels around the world while staying in a corner?
  12. You can draw me, fire me or fill me in.What am I?
  13. what has a tongue, cannot walk, but gets around a lot?
  14. what runs but cannot walk?
  15. what do you serve that you cannot eat?
  16. what walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon and three legs in the evening?
  17. say my name and I disappear.What am I?
  18. I’m full of holes, yet I’m full of water.What am I?
  19. what has roots that nobody sees, is taller than trees, up, up it goes, yet it never grows?
  20. Round like an apple, deep like a cup, yet all the king’s horses cannot pull it up.What is it?
  21. I have an end but no beginning, a home but no family, a space without room.What am I?
  22. I go in dry and come out wet, the longer I’m in, the stronger I get.Who am I?
  23. I am a box that holds keys without locks, yet they can unlock your soul.Who am I?
  24. what runs around a house but doesn't move?
  25. what has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
  26. The more you have of it, the less you see.Who am I?
  27. what starts with a T, ends with a T, and has T in it?
  28. what has four fingers and one thumb, but is not alive?
  29. what is black and white and read all over?
  30.  Take off my skin and I won’t cry, but you will, what am I?


Answers

  1. River
  2. Time
  3. Pillow
  4. Barber
  5. Stairs
  6. Bottle
  7. Frog
  8. Towel
  9. Footsteps
  10. Mirror
  11. Stamp
  12. Blank
  13. Shoe
  14. Water
  15. Tennisball
  16. Man
  17. Silence
  18. Sponge
  19. Mountain
  20. Well
  21. KeyBoard
  22. TeaBag
  23. Piano
  24. Fence
  25. Clock
  26. Darkness
  27. TeaPot
  28. Glove
  29. Newspaper
  30. Onion

30 Mind Blowing Riddles